Need of ISO 14001:2004 (QMS)
Corporate Social Responsibilities awareness is increasing amongst all stakeholders and EMS is core part of the CSR. Implementing an Environmental Management System gives companies a competitive edge.
“Save the Environment ”This is the main theme of the ISO 14001:2004 standard. To save the environment is the prima facie objectives of the corporates and industry. This is applicable to all type of the Industry which are polluting to the environment by their activities.
This standard sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It sets out a framework that an organization has to follow to implement the effective Environmental Management System. The Implementation of EMS provide a confidence in the mind of Management and Employees and stakeholders that Environmental hazards are taken care by the organization properly.
ROLE OF DUV
DUV Certification Private Limited ( DUV) having the team of Auditor, Lead Auditor and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit, Gap Analysis and subsidize in the continual improvement of your organization.
DUV team can provide the two step audit and you are entitled for the certification of ISO 9001:2008 which is required by your customer.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 CERTIFICATE
A lot of economic, social and technical benefits are gained with ISO certification:
• Providing potentially fewer surveillance visits from regulatory agencies.
• Showing your business partners, regulatory agencies, and community that you are environmentally responsible.
• Increasing competitiveness.
• Increasing profits through potential process improvements and energy conservation.
• Reducing your environmental liability.
• Verifying your systems for recognizing and complying with environmental laws and regulations.
• Improving relationships with regulators – organizations that implement an ISO 14001 EMS often report improved relations with government regulatory agencies, find that regulators are quicker to provide technical support, and find that the regulators are much more supportive in general.
• Capturing institutional knowledge – ISO 14001 ensures this information is properly documented, communicated and retained. The cyclical nature of this management system further ensures all system information is reviewed and updated at least annually.
• Streamlining operations – organizations often realize monetary savings as a result of greater operational efficiency and energy conservation, and reduction in use of hazardous materials and generation of hazardous wastes.
• Increased awareness and participation – organizations benefit from better communication about environmental issues inside and outside the organization. ISO 14001 gives people an avenue to raise environmental issues and makes it clear that environmental performance is an important part of the corporate culture.
• Safety benefits – by reviewing the procedures for controlling significant operations, including a review of emergency preparedness and response procedures, organizations are able to identify and implement significant safety improvements.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 27001:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 13485:2003
- CE Marking
- TS 16949
ADMINISTRATION HEAD OFFICE
M-44, 2nd Floor, Basanty Colony,